TFSC Ran Off With The Bun: Chapter 154

   

The Female Supporting Character Ran Off With The Bun

 

Chapter 154

 ≖≖≖≖✿❁ ≖≖≖


Translator: Peri  

 

Chi Ying looked at Lu Jingyan in disbelief. His ironed shirt and trousers were wrinkled by Chi Cheng's small body. However, it made him look playful and the smile on his eyes made his appearance softer. 

 


Did she perhaps wake up in a different world today?

 

 

Chi Cheng breathed a sigh of relief. He waved his hand and said, "I don't understand, but it's fine if you don't leave me behind. Whatever Dad wants, as long as I have it you can just take it. Don't take me away from my mother. Dad, you have to remember that mommy and I are a family that loves each other and we will never be separated."

 

 

Chi Ying was taken aback for a while. She searched through her memory but she had never said anything similar to Chi Cheng before, so she asked, "Where did you learn that from?"

 

 

Chi Cheng scratched his head, “I forgot, maybe it was on TV."

 

 

Hearing this, Lu Jingyan looked at her with vague scrutiny. However, Chi Ying didn't look embarrassed. As long as it wasn’t from one of her TV shows. After such thought, she smiled generously at him.

 

Chi Cheng got off the car and was greeted by well-trained adults in uniform, just like that day on his birthday in the island. They were bowing, saluting, and calling him little young master.

 

 

Chi Cheng was flattered. Fortunately, those adults did not plan to follow them around so it would not affect his day tour in his dad's mansion.

 

 

The huge villa was spacious and clean with no other people, although it seemed dull. With the original intention of wandering and visiting museums, Chi Cheng pulled Lu Jingyan and Chi Ying to walk through the castle-sized villa. 

 

 

Most of the afternoon had passed and every area looked meticulously carved, showing the taste of the owner.

 

 

After returning to the living room, Chi Cheng said mysteriously, "Dad, I have a private message to tell you." Then he winked at his mother.

 

 

Chi Ying was sensible enough to understand him and her eyebrows arched, “Okay, okay, I'll retreat."

 

 

Under the eyes of the father and son, she walked to the balcony to look at the scenery.

 

 

Chi Cheng looked at Chi Ying's back with her slender waist and swaying skirt. Then sighed, "Mommy is really beautiful."

 

 Lu Jingyan just glanced at him.

 

 

Suddenly, Chi Cheng forcibly pulled Lu Jingyan towards the corridor with a slight frown on his face and solemnly said, “Dad, I’m telling you not to bully mommy. I will not let you snatch her away and you should be more careful in the future... "

 

 

Lu Jingyan's face darkened. He rubbed his hair vigorously and whispered, "Do you know what you're talking about?"

 

 

Chi Cheng felt that no one in the world had ever dared to speak to Lu Jingyan in such a tone. Instead, he acted more pampered and proud. He hit Lu Jingyan on the shoulder with little strength and had a fierce expression on his face, “Dad, I'll ask you to pay more attention."

 

 

Lu Jingyan raised his eyebrows, “How do I pay attention?"

 

 

"In the past, my mom only hugged and kissed me alone. Mommy said that kissing and hugging is a symbol of love and you can't just kiss and hug anyone else."

 

 

Chi Cheng stood up. His index finger raised up looking as if scrutinizing and lecturing someone, "So, you can't always hug my mom. Seeing that you're good to me and my mom, I will allow you to hug her twice a week, but only once."

 

 Lu Jingyan was expressionless despite hearing that and said, “What about you?"

 

Chi Cheng folded his arms around his chest and said smugly, "Me? I can do it anytime. Who made me the little baby on the top of mommy’s heart?" (TN: Chi Cheng’s so cute ><)

 

Although Chi Cheng raised his face, he could only look at Lu Jingyan's expression from the corner of his eye. After all, his dad is a man with a strong aura. He exudes that even when he’s not angry, how much more terrifying would he be if he’s angry. In the end, Chi Cheng added a little embarrassingly, “I wasn’t the first one to say that, but mommy."

 

Lu Jingyan replied cheekily, "No. Mom not only loves you but also Dad. I can exercise the same rights as you."

 

"What is the right?"

 

"I can do the same thing as you."

 

Chi Cheng stomped his feet in anger, “Wow! Dad~ you should separate from Mom. I will ignore you now, I don't want Dad anymore."

 

He turned around and was about to run away, but Lu Jingyan loudly said in a stern voice, "Stop."

 

Chi Cheng's legs became weak and knew he had said something wrong. He turned around eagerly, with his tearful eyes looking a little pitiful. Then he exclaimed, “Dad! Daddy!"

 

Lu Jingyan immediately softened his heart. He patted Chi Cheng's shoulder and said earnestly, “Tell me, do you know the difference between family affection and romantic love?"

 

 

…………………………..

 

TN:

 

Hello! It’s been a while. First of all, I want to thank Egg Fruit who donated 5x Kofi. Thank you so much for being the very first one to donate. I truly appreciate it ðŸ˜Š

 

Also, I’ve been so busy for the past few months. I wanted to translate some chapters weekly but I couldn’t concentrate and I felt sleepy every time. Anyway, I’m still determined to finish this novel and Mad Dog so please be patient.